When it comes to food and kids, you just can’t win. Well, that’s my experience anyway. Despite having a good healthy diet and doing most of our cooking from scratch, my three year old will always ask for chocolate when I collect her from pre-school. Without fail. “Mummy, I want chocolate now. Mummy, can I have sweeties?” I must admit, I occasionally give in to the whining (I’m a big believer in picking your battles wisely) but will often try and distract the requests with an offering of fruit.
The thing is, sometimes (OK – often) kids don’t want “healthy fruit”. They want “tasty chocolate”. Just like adults, they want a treat, something that’s a bit special and naughty. That’s where the range of snacks from Kiddylicious come in. They tick both the “treat” and the “healthy” boxes.
Each bag of Kiddylicious snacks contains one of a toddler’s five daily portions of fruit and veg. Don’t let those healthy credentials trick you into thinking they’re boring though. From Smoothie Melts to Fruit Wriggles and Banana Bites, the snacks feature fun shapes and tasty flavours to leave toddlers thinking they’ve got one over on mum and dad, and won the battle for sweeties.
Don’t believe me? Then see for yourself. I’ve got a brilliant opportunity for one lucky winner to bag themselves £50 worth of Kiddylicious snacks – that’s enough to keep a snack-loving tot going for quite a while.
To get your hands on this tasty prize, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget on this post.
- The main point of entry is through Twitter, by tweeting: “I’ve entered to #win £50 worth of snacks from @kiddyliciousuk with @mollyjforbes” and following me (@mollyjforbes) on Twitter.
- You can earn a bonus entry by liking my Facebook page.
Terms and conditions:
- Competition open to UK residents aged 18 and over, exluding anyone professionally associated with Kiddylicious or Mother’s Always Right.
- Prize draw starts at 7.30pm GMT on 25th November 2013 and closes at 11.59pm GMT on Thursday 12th December 2013.
- Entry is via Twitter by tweeting the specified tweet on this post and following @mollyjforbes. A bonus entry is available by liking the Facebook page specified.
- The winner will receive £50 worth of non-specified snacks in the Kiddylicious range.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The name of the winner will be published on this website within 7 days of the competition closing.
- Entries that do not comply in full with these requirements will be disqualified.
- The promoter is Kiddylicious: 4, Market Square, Old Amersham, Buks. HP7 0DQ.