Last month marked three years since I started this blog. Three whole years. It doesn’t seem like very long really, but when I sit and think about it I realise how much has happened in those three years.
What has happened in your life since you started blogging?
Here’s what has happened in mine:
- I got married.
- I carved out a new career for myself and managed to save up £25,000 to pay for a deposit on a house. I’m rather proud of that one, because it involved working like a dog and juggling like a circus pro. Never again.
- I worried about the fact my daughter was still not walking at nearly two years old. Then I worried about the fact she was diagnosed with hypermobile joints. Then I celebrated when she started walking and marvelled at her determination not to let her bendy limbs hold her back.
- We moved around 180 miles from Berkshire and began a new life Devon.
- I made new friends who also blog, many of whom have now become close mates. (Love you Jane, Gemma, Emma, Alison, Charlotte, Katie, Erica, Kelly, Ellie!)
- I started a new collaborative blog with six other bloggers called The Motherhood. Of course I would say so, but I think it’s rather good.
- I started blogging for the Babycentre Blog.
- And, most recently, I got pregnant again and let my three year old share the news through the medium of dance.
I wonder what the next three years will hold…